South Indian Bank Recruitment 2015 : Apply Online for 70 Probationary Clerk Posts: South Indian Bank has given employment notification for the recruitment of 35 Probationary Clerk vacancies for Vijayawada and Hyderabad Region. Eligible Candidates can apply online from 06-02-2015 to 14-02-2015. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application process, application fee, how to apply are given below…..
South Indian Bank Recruitment Details:
Total no. of Posts: 35
Name of the Post: Probationary Clerk
Name of the Test Centre :
Age Limit: candidates age should not be more than 26 years as on 31-12-2014. Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduation from a recognized University having completed a regular 10+2+(3/4) course securing at least 60% marks form 10th standard.
Selection Process: candidates are selected based on Written Test and Personal interview.
Application Fee:Candidates should have to pay Rs. 400/- for general candidates and Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST candidates through Demand Draft Favouring “The South Indian Bank Ltd” payable at Hyderabad.
How to Apply : Eligible candidates can apply online through the www.southindianbank.com form 06-02-2015 to 14-02-2015 and send their hard copy of application along with self attested copies of mark lists and certificates, Demand Draft, in an envelope superscribed as “Application for the post of Pro Clerk – Aplication ref. ID – _________(Please fill in) ______” to the Dy. General Manager, The South Indian Bank Ltd, Regional Office, Hyderabad, Chai Complex, 157-6, staff Road, Diamond Point, Manovikas Nagar, P.O. Secunderabad – 500009, India on or before 21-02-2015.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Before applying online candidates should have scanned copy of photo (Dimensions 140 (height) X 110 (width) pixels, size 40kb) & Signature (Dimensions 110 (height) X 140 (Width) pixels, size 40kb).
- Log on to the website http://www.southindianbank.com/.
- Click on Careers – > Recruitment of Probationary Clerk for Bank’s Delhi Region.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- Read all the instructions carefully and click on Go.
- Get Registered if you are new else login by using user id & password.
- Entry All required details and upload photo, signature.
- Click on submit button.
- Make payment as mentioned in application fee.
- After submission print out of application and send to the address mentioned in how to apply.
Starting Date of Online Application : 06-02-2015.
Last Date for Submission of Application : 14-02-2015.
Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Application: 21-02-2015.
For more details like age limit, qualification and other information click on the link given below…..