Tollywood young star Prabhas and SS Rajamouli’s most awaited film of the year “Baahubali”. The movie features Prabhas, Rana Daggubati, Anushka Shetty and Tamannaah in the lead roles. Apart from them, the film features an ensemble cast of Ramya Krishnan, Sathyaraj, Nassar, Adivi Sesh, Tanikella Bharani and Sudeep in crucial roles. Prabhas upcoming film Baahubali is touted to be the most expensive undertaking in the history of Indian cinema in which he is playing dual role. Prabhas speaks about ‘Baahubali’, how his family supported him during shooting, why he wanted to quit the film at one point etc in an exclusive interview with Indiaglitz.
Also Read: Funny Remix of Baahubali With DisneyCars
Prabhas Interview With Indiaglitz:
Here are some of the questions asked to Prabhas in Interview with Indiaglitz:
1. What convinced you to go for the “Baahubali” role?
Ans: 6 years befor rajamouli told that we are going to do a big film and the characters will be very strong and ect..
2. Tell us about your physical transformation and weight loss for “Baahubali”.
Ans : Prabhas told that he had done lot of home excises and for one character prabhas but huge body and lot of work.
3. How much support did your family extend considering the role will take a lot of yout time?
Ans: Family understood and he told that it is a very big film and they also supported Prabhas.
4. At any point during the shoot, Did you want to quit the film?
Ans: Prabhas said that after 250 days he felt that enough now watch the film and all.
5. From “Magadheera” to ” Baahubali”, What changes did you notice during “Baahubali” making?
Ans: He said that design is different and it is new and it is a toughest part.
6. How would you fell the movie’s expectations are now after the trailer has come out?
Ans: He Said the he felt very excited, good and grate some times.
Watch IG Exclusive Interview with Prabhas Here:
Bahubali is almost completed and the movie is scheduled to hit the theatres worldwide on July 10, 2015. Stay tuned with us for more updates on “Baahubali” Movie.