On 10th January (Sunday) Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday said the time has come for all humanitarian forces to join hands to end the menace. Modi said terrorism is a threat to the humanity.”...the time has come for all humanitarian forces to join together to resolve the problem of terrorism,”
Now Modi started fighting against Terrorism. Within a span of one year he did following things against Terrorism. Now recently Modi sent paratroopers to avenge the ambush of Manipur.
In a rare show of cross-border counter-terror operations, the Indian Army sent its paratroopers to avenge the ambush of Manipur.
- NSCN-K terrorists who did Manipur ambush killing 18 Indian soldiers, hid in 2 camps in Myanmar.
- Indian army found out that more attacks were planned from Myanmar camps. Sent drones to locate camps.
- One camp was east of Nagaland and another east of Manipur, ~150 KM south. Both well inside Myanmar.
- Once the drones located the camps, Indian army top leadership sought a border crossing permission from Narendra Modi. Got it quickly!
- Planes carrying Indian Special Forces crossed into Myanmar after informing govt. No joint op with Myanmar army. All special commandos dropped strategically.
- Indian Special Forces eliminated 20 NSCN-K terrorists in 2 camps inside Myanmar. Zero casualty for India which is unbelievable in a hostile foreign territory!
- The army announced the success of this hot pursuit inside Myanmar only after every single Indian Special Forces commando reached home safely.
- As per the statement given by army spokes person , this operation was being prepared for last 48 hours and was cleared at the highest level in PMO by Narendra Modi.
- A similar operation had been planned in 2008 following the brutal Mumbai terror attack of 26/11 but it’s said the then UPA government developed a cold feet at the last moment.
- This is 2015, and the Modi sarkar has sent a clear message to its enemies – our army will no longer be tied down with diplomatic strings.
Must Read: Cross-Border Strike in Myanmar Kills 20
We need to Thank Narendra Modi for showing the political will to eliminate anti India forces.