Google Research launched a new Project : Google Research has extended this Handwriting Input tool for Android apps and users with the 4.0.3 version of the Android software. Here Google introduced a new tool. Google Handwriting Input Tool. The Products with 4.0.3 version of the Android software can access their tool which enables you to to put text into any app by writing onto the device screens.
Google Handwriting Input App :
This new Project of Google Handwriting Input Tool enables the Android users using Android 4.0.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich ) and other upgrade versions of Android can simply use the old-fashioned handwriting to input text into any Android app. In this Project of Google Handwriting Input Tool they have designed in such way that Tool can recognizes 82 languages and 20 distinct scripts and the interesting addition here is that you can also draw emojis, including the ugly pile of poo emoji.
Images Source : techcrunch
Google Handwriting Input supports printed and cursive writing, with or without a stylus. Google Handwriting Input also supports hundreds of emojis, so you can express yourself in any Android app.
Key features of Google Handwriting Input Tool :
- A useful complement to touchscreen typing or voice input
- A fun way to enter emojis by drawing
- Useful for languages that can be challenging to type on a standard keyboard
- Works across your Android phones and tablets running Android 4.0.3 and up
- If you claim your handwriting is terrible, try it out and see if it can convince you otherwise.
Google Product After Years of Research :
This isn’t first time for Google to introduce this Handwriting Input tool or handwriting recognition Tool, but first time it is bringing support for its handwriting tools to all of Android. This New tool has developed in such away even managed to handle most of my squiggly cursive without too many issues. It had virtually no issues with print. Handwriting Input Tool was previously in the Translate app, as well as on mobile search. Now Google made an advancement in it. Made it a special one which can recognizes languages and 20 distinct scripts.
Google Handwriting Input Tool is the product of many years of research at Google. Primaryly, while using internet handwriting recognition helps Translate Apps on Android and iOS, Mobile Search. Google discovered the requirement of Handwriting Input Tool to run directly on an Android device without an Internet connection. There is been lot of work done to bring this Google Handwriting Input tool to recognize models smaller and faster for use in Android handwriting input methods. Now This tool allowing recognition both on-device and in the cloud (by tapping on the cloud icon) in any Android app.
Google Handwriting Input Tool is the out come of many years of research at Google. According to Google, there are plenty of languages in which it’s challenging to type with a standard keyboard. Mainly South Asian languages with complex scripts. Knowing all these Google already offered special handwriting input for many of these languages. But this time its a bit advanced, a bit creative, more useful which combines all the efforts and made the new Google Handwriting Input Tool that allows both on-device and cloud-based character recognition.
You can Install this Google Handwriting Input tool From the Google Play Store. Here is the direct link to Install Google Handwriting Input.
How to Use Google Handwriting Input App :
- Firstly Install the Handwriting Input app. Then appear few steps that will lead you enable the app.
- Long-press the globe button to open the Google Handwriting Input Settings directly.
- Here you can change your Language. You can also set movement of written words as per your preferences.
- Emoji recognition : Long-press the return-button, the return-button allows you to directly switch by tapping.
- To Enter Spaces : The recognizer also tries to predict spaces depending on the context using the previously entered text, which works best for commonly used words or phrases.
- To write long words or phrases you can write partial words, write two lines, or rotate your device to landscape orientation. We also support partial overlap in the input.
- If you want to switch back to the regular keyboard. Often this behavior is triggered by a globe button or a long-press on the space bar. That may depend on the version of Android you have.
Google Handwriting Input can take input with a finger and a stylus. So it benefits all users. You can find 99% Accuracy. This app is Impressive. This app really works, some times you can’t recognize some some words written by you but Handwriting Input app can do it. Try this you will really get Impressed by the New App.