Hyderabad: Four Year Old Boy Dies After Suffocating on Polythene Cover

AP2TG Staff

Kodela Shreyan, a four-year-old boy died on Tuesday night after being suffocated by a polyethene cover that he had wrapped around his head while playing. Kodela Shreyan was the only son of Mr. K. Srinivas Reddy who is a native of West Godavari district in AP working in Reddy Labs in Hyderabad.

Going into details, on Tuesday the boy went into the bedroom and started playing with a plastic bag, wrapped it tightly around his head blocking the nose and mouth completely. The door closed though he wanted to leave it ajar.

young boy died of suffocating in hyderabad

Also Read: Balakrishna Narrowly Escaped From Car Accident

Being suffocated the boy tried to remove the cover but it became tight resulting in the boy slip into unconsciousness due to suffocation. Being suffocated he boy tried to remove the cover but it became tight resulting in the boy slip into unconsciousness due to suffocation.

Unable to breathe, he knocked the door continuously for help, but his mother who was cooking and couldn’t hear him. she went to check and found him lying unconscious on the floor with the plastic wrapped around his face. The parents rushed him to a nearby hospital. But the doctors declared him brought dead.

Also Watch: Shankar’s I Movie Pareshanayya Song VFX Making Video

Stay tuned to this page for more updates. Press CTRL+D to bookmark this page.

Comments

comments