“Baahubali – The beginning ” re-writing the records not only India but also in US. Baahubali, a prestigous regional Indian film beats all the Hollywood biggies and got placed in top 12 list of Hollywood films in terms of collections. S.S.Rajamouli directed the movie and Prabhas, Rana, Anushka, Tammanah played a lead role. In the overseas after breaking PK‘s first day record, the film is continuing its Box office Collections. This is the first Indian movie that had reached top 11 in collections in Hollywood.
Also Read : Baahubali Review Rating
According to the reports, Rentrak announced official Worldwide Box Office results for weekend of July 12, 2015. The top 12 domestic weekend box office estimates, listed in descending order, per data collected as of 12th July 2015 Sunday are below:
1. Minions – Universal – $115.2M
2. Jurassic World – Universal – $18.1M
3. Inside Out – Disney – $17.1M
4. Terminator Genisys – Paramount – $13.7M
5. Gallows – Warner Bros. – $10.0M
6. Magic Mike XXL – Warner Bros. – $9.6M
7. Ted 2 – Universal – $5.6M
8. Self/Less – Focus Features – $5.4M
9. Max – Warner Bros. – $3.4M
10. Spy – 20th Century Fox – $3.0M
11. Baahubali (Telugu) – BlueSky Cinemas – $3.0M
12. Amy – A24 Films – $1.8M
Due to positive reviews on the film, hype among the audience, Rajamouli’s mark and huge buzz made this possible to an Indian Epic Movie.