Woah! Aamir Khan Asks For A Staggering 70 Per Cent Profit Share In YRF’s Thugs Of Hindostan

AP2TG Staff

Bollywood Superstar Aamir Khan is the epitome of perfection. When it comes to movies, he has always chosen a unique track. His films are very realistic and carry a great message for the audience.

He recently broke many records worldwide with his last release Dangal, and is now gearing up for his next flick “Thugs Of Hindostan”.

Undoubtedly, he is one of the most bankable stars in the bollywood industry right now. The actor has delivered four back-to-back blockbusters (3 Idiots, Dhoom 3, PK, Dangal), that have changed the face of Bollywood forever.

With him being on such a fantastic run, everyone is eager to sign him for their film. Well, in that case, Aamir will easily get whatever he demands, right? Though he doesn’t take money up front for any film, he charges a huge percentage of the profits as his fee.

And after he took the lion’s share in Dangal, his co-producers were left with a paltry amount. And again now, Aamir is leaving no stone unturned for his next Thugs Of Hindostan, featuring Katrina Kaif and Amitabh Bachchan in the pivotal roles.

Reportedly, Aamir has asked for a higher profit share for his next film which is more than that of Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan and Akshay Kumar ask for their films.

As a trade insider revealed to DNA, “Aamir will pocket almost 70 per cent of the profits while Aditya Chopra will keep the remaining percentage (30 per cent). Fact is, after Dangal made Rs 1000 crore, now few people question Aamir on his deals. If TOH makes that amount of money, Adi will get almost Rs 300 crore which is much more than any of his own home productions.” So it is surely a win-win for both, right?

Watch The Video Here:

Salman Khan, Akshay Kumar and Shah Rukh Khan also take their fees through the profit sharing model, but none of the actor has charged more than 50 percent share from the profit yet. This is for the first time that any actor has asked for such a huge share in the profit.

However, Aamir Khan’s brilliant run and fantastic dedication and performance does warrant the 70 percent he is being given for Thugs of Hindostan. Agree?

Aamir Khan, Amitabh Bachchan and Fatima Sana Shaikh will kickstart the first schedule of the movie in Malta on June 5. Katrina Kaif, on the other hand, will join the crew in a couple of weeks after completing the shooting for Salman Khan’s Tiger Zinda Hai. The movie will release in Diwali 2018.

What do you say about this? Do feel is that right of Aamir Khan to ask such whopping share? Let us know your views in the comments section below.

Comments

comments